(Click the red title above for more information.)
Classrooms in the following buildings will be upgraded:
- Grace Ford Salvatori Hall of Letters, Arts & Sciences (GFS) - 21 rooms
- Kaprielian Hall (KAP) - 11 rooms
- Montgomery Ross Fisher Building (School of Social Work) (MRF) - 2 rooms
- Von Kleinsmid Center for International & Public Affairs (VKC) - 21 rooms
Auditoria in the following buildings will be upgraded:
- Seeley G. Mudd Building (SGM) - SGM 123
- John Stauffer Science Lecture Hall (SLH) - SLH 100, 102 and 200
- Henry Salvatori Computer Science Center (SAL) - SAL 101
The expected completion date for this phase of the project is August 24.
For questions regarding classroom scheduling during the upgrade, please contact the USC Classroom Scheduling Office at 213-740-4612.